Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Beach


As much as we love to go to the beach, we had not been this year. So last weekend when we went home to visit, we planned on going to the beach for the day. I was so excited that Brooke, Tim, Hudson, Eli and my mom got to go with us! We had a great time just being together, eating a picnic lunch, playing in the water and on the sand, and eating at our favorite place, Captain Anderson's. At the end of the day, we tried to get a few pictures while the sun was setting.






By the end of the day, we had too much sand, too much sun, and just the right amount of fun!

3 comments:

Kathy Posey said...

LOVE the jumping pictures. Absolutely precious!

J said...

Fantastic Pics!!! I love the one of Briggs with his head down and the one of Max, centered, and the jumping ones! Glad y'all had fun.

Also,I really appreciated the comment you left me. Thank you for your encouraging words and transparency. You encouraged my heart!

Margie Haynes said...

Some things just make my heart swell.