Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update 6-19-08

Seems like it's been a while since I've updated, I just changed jobs (again) about two weeks ago and things are finally getting back into a somewhat normal swing again. Props to Mrs. Neal for finding the fancy templates, I'm sure I'll be playing around with them and may even try to make one of my own, since most of the pre-made ones are somewhat, umm, feminine in nature. ANYway, I'm going to do a couple of posts tonight and try to get back on track. Not much is going besides the normal summer stuff, just trying to keep the boys occupied. I think I'll do a post about when Max was born and call it a wrap for the backdating stuff, everything after that I think, will be current happenings, if we have any...

1 comment:

Momma Magan said...

I like your new page. It isn't to feminine, you can pull it off :) Love the car fixin' pic and the horse ones. That looked like a lot of fun. They had camel rides at the zoo. Sam didn't think that it looked like fun at all. Granted, I was a little scared to ride b/c they were so HIGH!