Friday, April 4, 2008

Phase One...

Alright, here's the plan, the next several posts are going to be of my oldest digital photos to the most recent, I'm guessing that's going to take a while to put some story behind many of them. If I get a good story in the mean time, I'll try to throw it in. So, if you're for some reason wanting to keep up with out latest happenings, you might have to skip around to find them. Sorry for any inconvenience, this reminiscing section is obviously for us to have on paper some of our experiences in the past and hopefully I'll get caught up to the present fairly soon. Most of them will probably seem pretty boring to outsiders, but I'm hoping I'll be able to recall some pretty good stories, either way it'll be a good medium for our purposes. On a selfish note, I'm kind of hoping to see an improvement in the quality of the pictures as the years have progressed, otherwise I've been wasting my money on equipment and time spent practicing :-).

No comments: